Friday, January 9, 2015

Lasagna

My family love, love loves this recipe.  Like all lasagna, its always awesome when its left over, if it makes it to the fridge.   After I have made a large pot of spaghetti, I use the left over sauce for my lasagna.

You will need:


  • Spaghetti Sauce.  You can find my awesome recipe under Italian Foods, or you can use a jar.
  • Lasagna noodles.  I choose the oven ready noodles.
  • Sour Cream
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Mozzarella Cheese
  • If your family likes black olives and mushrooms you can add those as well.

Directions:  Layer the bottom of your pan with some of your sauce.  Top with 1 layer of noodles, a layer of sauce, a layer of sour cream and a layer of cheese.  Next top with a layer of noodles, a layer of sauce, a layer of cottage cheese, and a layer of cheese.  Then repeat the 1st step, and then the 2nd step.  alternating the sour cream and the cottage cheese until the pan is full ending with the mozzarella cheese.  Cover your pan with tin foil and bake at 350* for 1 hour.  Voila!!  Serve with garlic toast and a toss salad.  Perfecto!!






No comments:

Post a Comment