Monday, January 19, 2015

Taco Pretzels

I got this recipe from my sister in-law Rosslynn Riewe.  I was introduced to this yummy snack on my very 1st date with my husband.  He took me to meet his WHOLE family at a wedding reception for his brother and his wife.  Very scary but fun evening for me.  Rosslynn brought these out to the table during some fun and games, and I just loved them.  I hope you love them too!  Thank you Ross for the recipe!!



Ingredients:

1 bag of pretzels
1/2 cup oil
4 tbsp taco seasoning or 1 packet
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp lemon pepper

Directions:

Combine all of the spices with the oil.  Stir until it is mixed very well.  Pour pretzels into a container with an airtight lid.  Pour the oil mixture over the pretzels.  Place lid over the bowl and shake to cover all pretzels.  Remove the lid.  Rosslynn lets them sit for awhile before serving.  You can also bake them.  I bake them on a large cookie sheet at 350* for 15 minutes.  Let cool on large sheet of wax paper.  You do not have to bake them if you choose not too.

No comments:

Post a Comment