Monday, February 23, 2015

Venison Tacos

These are Gluten Free, Soy Free, and Dairy Free!!  I have had to change my diet due to celiac and hashimotos disease.  You will be seeing some healthier recipes.  Don't worry though kids, I'll still post some of your favorites!!


Ingredients:


  • 2-3 pounds cooked venison burger, or 95% lean ground beef
  • 2 cloves minced garlic
  • 3 pkg of your favorite taco seasoning, or homemade (6 Tbsp chili powder, 2 Tbsp Onion powder, 1 Tbsp Garlic powder)
  • 1 1/2 cup water
  • chopped onion
  • diced tomato, fresh
  • Romaine heart lettuce
Kids added sour cream and lettuce and shredded cheese

Directions:

Brown burger until completely cooked.  Add your seasoning with 1 1/2 cups water.  Mix well.  Pull romaine leaves apart.  Add about 1-2 oz of taco meat to each romaine leaf.  Then add your toppings.  I made 3 for myself.  Came out to be 332 calories.  


Voila!!!  Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment